Hello, my name is Patsy, a freelance web designer. For over 17 years I have been working with companies and non profit organizations to establish their web presence. My specialty lies in developing designs to be placed into a Joomla CMS so that it's easier for the client to keep it updated.
All my sites are designed in HTML and CSS. All are cross browser compatible. I try to make use of open source tools in everything I do in order to make it easier on the client.
This portfolio contains all my designs and/or development implementations. Some designs are while being employed by different organizations such as NPower Texas and others are private clients.
On a personal note: I really enjoy working with non-profit organizations in my community. I'm on the marketing committee for Operation Kindness, North-Texas Only No-Kill Animal Shelter and I'm a volunteer for the Dallas Resource Center. I also serve as Vice-President for OKC Pride.
So I understand and value non-profits and their mission to reach and benefit the community.
- 2009 Award for Excellence in Communications, in Honor of Robert Miller
- Promise House (I designed the website they won the award for.)
- Web Marketing Associations Web Award
- 2007 Web Award for Outstanding Achievement in Website Development
Susan G. Komen for the Cure (part of the winning development team)
- Joomla Web Design
- My expertise is in Joomla web design. It's a very user friendly, fully customizable content management system. If you have any questions about Joomla or WordPress and what's best for your business/organization, give me a call (469) 322-9745.